What To Expect Expect To Be Treated Like Family
We are a patient-focused team and that means we strive to exceed your expectations with:
- Longer Hours
- Shorter Wait Times
- Board Certified Care
- Highly Trained Medical Team
- Patient/Provider Texting
- Online Appointment Booking
- Transparent Pricing & Financial Options
- Comfort Menu with complimentary snacks/drinks
What Should I Bring?
- A list of medications & allergies
- Any current orthotics
- Your insurance card, valid ID and co-payment.
- Outdated information may result in claim denials by your insurance, so please ensure they are accurate. You will be responsible for payment of any claim denials.
We look forward to your first visit.
Accepted Insurance Providers
There may be providers, plans and coverage not included on this list. We will help you with navigating the options for coverage and costs. We also accept HSA, Flex accounts, Care Credit and prompt pay pricing for treatment at the clinic and surgical procedures. We do not accept Medicaid or CareSource plans at this time. Visit our New Patient page for more details.