Not all foot and ankle injuries are equal. That’s why our mission is to make sure that your condition is treated with the unique and proper care it requires. Our podiatrists will work with you to come up with a treatment plan for your diagnosis that fits your activity level, takes your job requirements into consideration and puts you on the best path for recovery.
Most patients know that physical therapy can be a continuation of your treatment plan, post-reconstructive surgery.
However, did you know that physical therapy can be a solution for effectively treating your injury, without the need for surgery?
Physical therapy treatments involve many stretching and strengthening exercises that are effective in treating various types of foot and ankle conditions.
By bringing Lexington Physical Therapy into our office, we’re able to provide you with an individualized set of exercises for your condition and offer the assistance that you need to perform them correctly, all in the convenience of the same location.
Lexington Physical Therapy treats not only the feet, but all other injured areas as well, such as hands, knees, back, hip, shoulder and neck so that you get full body, comprehensive care if needed.
We are invested in your recovery and want to make sure that you receive the proper podiatric care needed to return to a state of optimal health. With our new addition, patients can achieve this all in one location from the experts we trust the most.
What to Expect at Your First Visit
- Please come to therapy 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out a short intake form regarding your reason for seeking physical therapy intervention and to verify your insurance benefits.
- Please be prepared to pay any co-payments or deductibles that you may owe.
- Your therapist will spend 30-60 minutes performing their assessment, educating you on what they have found, introducing treatment and answering any questions you may have.
- Please wear clothes that allow you to move freely and allow the therapist to fully expose the area for which you are being treated. Example: if you are being treated for knee pain, make sure your pants are able to be rolled up above your knee.
- Your return visits will be scheduled on a weekly basis and last 45-60 minutes per session.
Pain in your feet is not normal and is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong! Call Lexington Physical Therapy at (859) 264 – 1141 or make an online appointment now.